Softia is a dynamic company that is focused on organic growth and high-quality software development services. We are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions that solve real-life problems. Our company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for our clients. We have proven our value by helping some of the biggest companies in the market and never running away from any challenge, no matter how big.
We offer software solutions in key growing industries like PropTech, E-Commerce, FinTech, and Communications for companies all over the globe.
We have added 90+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT-related languages and we have made many friends in all the corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
What we are looking for:
- +4 years experience with application design & development;
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (OOP, Design Patterns, Agile best practice and so on);
- Good knowledge of MVC architecture is mandatory;
- Extensive work experience with the following: PHP, Laravel, Symfony, Lumen, CakePHP or Zend;
- Good knowledge of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP);
- Familiarity with databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; database software installation; database tuning;
- Basic knowledge of system administration and software/hardware configuration;
- Ability to troubleshoot pre/post-production implementations; security, load balancing, and performance.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Agile development and tools (such as Jira, Azure DevOps);
- Experience working with version control systems (Git or SVN);
- Fluent in English - verbal and written communications;
- Ability to work with an international team of professionals.
What you’ll get in return:
- We want to #staysafe during these troubled times, so we have unlimited work from home until things get better;
- We believe in the Learn-Code-Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun;
- A pretty nice view from the 7th floor at an office building, 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping - pong and foosball;
- Flexible business hours - start between 9:00 and 11:00 am;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas, and Easter;
- You will also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic.