Szenior (5-10 év)
Angol - Középszint
Monthly net salary
780 - 960
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
We are seeking for highly motivated professionals, passionate of their work, willing to take action and to achieve results. We encourage new and creative ideas.
We look forward for a dynamic, flexible and team player person to join our team for a PAYROLL SPECIALIST position.
- Experience in construction field is an asset;
- University Degree in Economics (preferably);
- Fluent user of English (both written and spoken);
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in the payroll field (within a large scale organization– a plus);
- Very good computer skills (Word, Excel– advanced level, other customized payroll software);
- Knowledge in the use of a salary software;
- Deep knowledge of thе local labor law, local employee and employer taxes, social security contributions;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks to meet established schedules, timelines and/ or deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Calculаtion of sаlаriеs, bonusеs or other benеfits pаid monthly, including medical lеаvе and contributions duе by thе compаny to thе state budget;
- Preparing the monthly/ annuals tax returns;
- Preparing the statistical statements and submitting them to the authorities;
- Responding to the employee’s queries related to the payslip, method of calculation or any other question regarding the payroll;
- Monitoring legislative changes with impact on personnel administration and payroll, verify the way they are implemented in the specific processes.
Financial offer (bonuses, benefits)
Attractive salary package.