Perform analysis activities for defining the required technical specifications of the information system that meet the customer configuration needs.
You will be a member of the project team. You will collaborate with the Front Office project leader based in France, on a daily basis.
You must carry out the following actions:
- Processing requests: analysis, settings, testing, drafting client responses via Front office and client stakeholders.
- Offering the best level of Service to Customers
- Maintaining, developing and optimizing the client solution for end of year declarations.
- Establishing a tight-knit partnership with Front Office operating teams; seizing good opportunities, being a source of solutions
- Monitoring activities via Clarify , granting visibility to all team actions
- Active participation in team activities
- French Payroll training
- Migration/Payroll Implementation Process training
- PPC Programming
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- An understanding of the client's trade, business and organization
(payroll calculations, law and human resources)
- Accounting knowledge
- Meeting leadership
- Project management
- Time management
- Client portfolio management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and an ability to summarize
- Team player
- Dynamic and responsive