Looking for Premium Talent
Középfok (2-5 év)
Angol - Haladó
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
We are looking for a Payroll Consultant for our partner - an international advisory group, to join their team in Bucharest Office. The company provides a wide range of advisory services to a variety of clients, from Fortune 100 companies to mid-size international players just entering the CEE region.
In this role, you will be an active and productive member of the team, managing salary calculation and personnel management for the company's clients, supporting the human resources and/or accounting departments of clients in reporting and correct analysis of salary.
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible & fully accountable for the payroll function of multiple clients
- Responsible for scheduling and running the assigned client payrolls by following standard operating procedures
- Review, analyze and verify payroll reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments through established procedures
- Maintain employee records in relevant payroll and timekeeping systems
- Reconcile payroll deposits, tax withholdings, wage garnishments, and benefit/voluntary deductions
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as needed by management
- Ensure systems and controls are set up accurately within systems to ensure compliance with the legal guidelines
- Assisting clients in the audit of the Labor Inspectorate, if any.
- Keep up with changes in legislative regulations on pay and labor relations
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting, HR, or Finance.
- At least 3+ years of experience working in a Big 4 company or consulting / accounting companies.
- Excellent knowledge of Revisal.
- Knowledge of DP Payroll software is an important advantage
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results
- An organized person, highly detail-oriented, able to deal with tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Confidentiality, integrity & trust
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Advanced English communication skills
Our offer for you:
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
- Performance bonuses
- Meal tickets
- Private medical subscription
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Dynamic and challenging projects