OTBI Business Analyst
* minden nyelv kötelező
The OTBI Analyst is responsible for supporting Oracle Sales and Partner Academy by managing administrative reporting in Oracle Learning Cloud. We are looking for a data enthusiast who is passionate about data analytics, data visualization & learning to join us as we take on our internal OracleOracle Story and the move to the Cloud.
The successful candidate will manage the reporting build and maintenance for our Oracle Cloud Learning implementation. The individual is a subject matter expert in OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence) across multiple Oracle Cloud HCM modules.
As a member of the Oracle Sales and Partner Academy Learning Operations team, the successful candidate will serve as the reporting expert and liaison for our Organization.
The individual must demonstrate exceptional leadership skills when advising stakeholders in the use of OTBI. The individual must have the trust of others and the ability to effectively communicate welcomed and unwelcomed news harmoniously.
- Support OSPA’s administrative reporting requirements by writing and creating OTBI analysis reports and dashboards
- Work with OSPA Learning Operations Leadership to refine OTBI Reporting & Analysis requirements
- Perform HCM Data Loader tasks for various business objects, as needed
- Develop HCM Extracts and BI Reports as needed
- Leverage Oracle tools such as Fast Formulas, HDL, HCM Extracts, Atom Feeds, REST APIs along with OIC to create inbound/outbound interfaces; load/export data; and create reports as necessary using BI Publisher and OTBI
- Execute ad-hoc reporting to support global & regional requests
- Expert on data quality and partner with content owners / system owners on data quality problems and solutions.
- Manage the OTBI reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Technical expertise and execution of data transformation and data cleansing
- Troubleshooting reporting and data issues / bugs
- Train end users on dashboards and reports
- BS in computer science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of computer science / data analyst
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Strong business acumen and experience working cross-functionally and understanding of key business process and systems workflows.
- Oracle OTBI/BI Publisher
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of metadata standards
- Experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Experience working with SDKs/ APIs
- Experience working with Agile development frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible work times to enable working with team members in other time zones (early and/or late conferences)
- Knowledge of Oracle HCM security roles needed to perform various business user, functional and technical tasks
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills