The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
We are leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
Our company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have overdedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
For one of our clients we are in the search of an incumbent to manage the existing on-site team of Oracle consultants and project, which is about supporting their current retail, Oracle ERP and siebel applications. There will be application development work also.
• Must have worked in the capacity of Project/Program manager for large Application Maintenance/Development in Retail domain
• Very good skills with Oracle Tech stack (D2K, Workflow, Reports, PL/SQL, Database etc.)
• Retail experience and Retail products experience is a must have. Process knowledge in Retail Planning, Merchandising, Inventory Management, and Financials is mandatory
• 15+ years’ experience in software industry. Working in a consultancy capacity on customer sites
• PMI will be an added advantage
• Should be able to work in onsite offshore model and lead a large Implementation or AMS engagement
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution, and keep abreast with the product roadmap
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Engineering
• Fluent in English and any European language/local Romania language
• Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
• Business skills (Accounting, Budgeting, Costing, etc..)
• Flexible with travelling