We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
• Accountable for management and coordination of Incident & Escalation Management Team.
• Act as SME by demonstrating leadership and coordination skills combined with the ability to create and maintain a sense of urgency and to drive and resolve issues in a high-pressure and dynamic environment.
• Responsible on 24/7 basis(on-call) for the management of problems/defects/incidents/escalations identified in IT applications and systems (software, infrastructure, network) used by Vodafone customers and initiates actions to identify and implement corrective and preventive technical solutions (modifications on IT applications and systems).
• Provides coaching and support to the Incident and Escalation Management team, ensuring they have clear directions and are able to drive complex Major Incidents and customer complaints.
• Drive employee engagement through increasing their capability to identify and deliver improvements to move from “Good” to “Great”.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Ensure high performance of the team by organizing team activities, setting, monitoring and evaluating specific objectives
• Regular reviews on team activity, follow-up on procedure’s applicability.
• Monitor and propose actions to ensure the delivery of the objectives for the team according to business agreements.
• Manage and act as escalation point for problem and incident records (on a 24/7 on-call basis), related to IT applications and systems, in BMC Remedy database, creates, maintains, verifies and improves the known error database and solution database
• Analyzes the technical issues encountered in the Incidents and Identifies the technical teams that need to be involved in the incident or escalation and problem analysis and resolution
• Initiates continuous measures to improve the Incident and Escalation management processes and ensures that the process is implemented and executed by all process actors involved, documents rules, work instructions and guidelines. Guarantees SOX compliance
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Management of customer and operational escalations
• Strong teamwork capabilities with other teams, stakeholders, project management and service operations
• Identification of customer needs and deliver solutions proposed for improving applications and IT systems
• Continual service improvement background
• Management of problem records related to IT software and systems (software, infrastructure, and network) according to problem management process.
• ITIL framework (Service Operation & CSI)
• Experience in IT Infrastructure Services ( software , hardware) and/or network ( Cisco , GSM, HSPA and LTE , CCNA , Network CS and PS )
• Lean and Six Sigma knowledge
• Fluency in English
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you