Video intelligence (vi) is looking for hands on, technologically savvy Digital Ad Operations Specialist. The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will be a key member of the Ad Operations Team and will play an integral role in ensuring that ad campaign’s performances are reported accurately and in a timely way, in accordance with internal procedures. The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will work closely with the Head of Digital Ad Operations, Sales Offices and High Management. The person in this position has the opportunity to take on responsibilities such as trafficking, testing, monitoring and analysis of video ad campaigns.
- Operate vi´s Video Ad Server: campaign analysis, test creative, schedule, target, reporting and optimizations of ad performance.
- Troubleshoot any issues that impact tracking, reporting, or implementation.
- Provide campaign reports and analysis to the digital sales team.
- Provide accurate inventory forecasting and analyze video ads availability.
- Manage ad campaign optimizations according to performance instructions.
- Communicate daily with Ad Operation Team in a clear and thorough manner to ensure maximum ad campaign delivery.
- Play an important forward thinking role in helping identify solutions and new ways of maximizing the revenue potential of vi products
The position requires working in Timisoara, in normal shift, 09:00-18:00 Romanian local time, with 1h lunch break, for 5 days/week Monday-Friday, with remote work as a possibility.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The Digital Ad Operations Specialist must be able to work independently and roll up their sleeves and not hesitate to ask questions.
Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting goals and deadlines is essential.
In addition, the ideal candidate must have strong communication skills, be team oriented, and have confidence in dealing with people at all organizational levels.
Specific skills would be:
1) Fluency in English
2) Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel
3) Strong attention to detail, highly numerate, organized, ability to work with cross functional teams, and ability to multi-task with limited supervision
4) Knowledge of online ad serving is a plus.
5) Mathematical and Analytical background (work with numbers, reporting) is a plus.
6) Bachelors Degree in any of the following subjects - Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Maths
* Competitive compensation package, with extra benefits: health Ultra package with private medical insurance
* Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
* Dynamic, professional and friendly work environment within a global organization;
* Modern office situated in Central Timisoara
* Team-building activities and social events.
* Target & Success driven Annual bonus & Annual Gifts.
About video intelligence:
vi is a contextual video platform. We connect publishers, content providers and brands through video story-telling. Video inventory is lacking, and users are hard to captivate. So our tools use contextual matching to create compelling video experiences. vi offers a full suite of self-serve tools: a video syndication engine powered by machine learning, a video ad server and an SSP.
vi is trusted by hundreds of top-tier publishers to deliver millions of contextual video messages every day.