Office administrator/Executive Assistant
Kezdő (0-2 év), Középfok (2-5 év)
angol - haladó
This is a busy role are you must be able to cope with the fast paced environment, you will be expected to function well under pressure and to ensure things run smoothly. This is also a client facing environment - excellent communication skills are a must!
As an Executive Assistant/Office administrator you will need to have:
- At least 1 year experience of executive level administration;
- Management experience within a large multi - functional organisation;
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience of building productive relationships at all levels;
- Previous experience of preparing reports, presentations and correspondence;
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills;
- A strong academic background;
- Show excellent attention to detail, be well presented and a strong multi-tasker.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc.;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.);
- Organise and manage office documentation and archive;
- Handle relation with external suppliers (courier, office suppliers, logistics etc.);
- Support bookkeeping and invoicing departments (petty cash management, keep track of documents for accounting purposes, request and verify invoices etc.)
- Manage complex and extensive schedules;
- Produce detailed daily briefing packs which provide sufficient information for any meetings planned;
- Setting up interviews and meetings and preparing all documentation for meetings and presentations with clients;
- Coordinate daily office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
- Consistent benefits package: transportation allowance, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription and discounts including preferential rates to 7Card, Bookster corporate library subscription, free hot beverages, snacks, sodas;
- Flexible location: possibility to work in the office or remotely;
- High quality external and internal technical trainings;
- Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications that are part of your individual training and development plans;
- Team events: up to 3 team building activities per year, Christmas party for both employees and kids, Employee Summer Festival, 1st of June kids party;
- More benefits depending on the length of service;
- Lateral and management career opportunities.
*Thank you for choosing to contact us. By sending your resume, you agree to our processing of your Data for recruitment purposes (where Data refers to your personal information such as your name, phone number, email address and your resume). We assure you that your Data will be used for recruitment purposes only, for a retention time of 5 years or until you decide to withdraw your consent, at any time, by sending an e-mail to us. Also, you may contact us on the same e-mail address to exercise any of the rights granted by GDPR (RegulationFurther details about our Data Protection Policy can be found here: http://sccintranet/uk/gdpr-information/.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together!