JSL Consultants is looking for nurses for neuro-disability hospital in London. The hospital is located in in a beautiful and green district of south west London. There is a tube and train stations nearby and many buses with excellent connection to central London, Clapham Junction, Kingston, Richmond and all London airports.
The hospital specialized in different neuro-disabilities and provide care to quadriplegic and Huntington’s patients, patients after brain injury with locked in syndrome or disorders of consciousness.
The hospital provides the following conditions:
• Salary from £per annum (about€)
• Permanent contracts
• Offer available for newly qualified and experienced nurses
• Staff nurse and Senior staff nurse positions available
• Initial and continuous training
• Permanent accommodation near hospital for less than £500/month including bills
• Work in international team
• Great location, close to central London in a green and beautiful district of south west London
• Possibility of career progression and development into more senior positions
• Diploma in Nursing
• English at B1-B2 level
• Previous experience with ventilated patients and Brain Injury units is a plus but newly qualified nurses with interest for this area will also be considered
• In process of registration to the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)