Staff specialist, Neurology
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of neurology is a highly specialised department. It offers a large number of examinations and operations. The department performs examination, diagnostic, treatment, caring, neurorehabilitation and follow up control of patients with neurological disorders from admission area ofcitizens.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen
development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education. In addition, a wide range of research possibilities is offered by the department too.
Apply now if you are:
• Medical specialist in Neurology - with Parkinson's experience
• Professional command of English is required
• Motivation for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
• Permanent contract
• €minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
• 37 hour working week
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• Free 5 months intensive language course for you and your family
• Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, plus € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in Budapest during the language training
• A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding
kindergarten, school, flat, house
• And much more