We are looking for a network engineer to work for one of our global corporate clients, which would be responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting the network infrastructure of the company’s customers, in order to meet business objectives and SLAs.
• Solid knowledge of network principles and practices
• Experience in configuring switches, routers, firewalls and usage of network monitoring tools
• CCNA or similar certification mandatory, CCNP is a plus
• University graduate (Technical University or University of Economics / Business with IT minor and certifications)
• Strong time management and resource management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills, fluent in English, other languages represent a plus
• High motivation, flexibility and productivity.
• Installation and configuration of network devices and services in enterprise environment (routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs, access-points, wireless controllers, network monitoring tool)
• Design, implementation and documentation of various network infrastructure solutions, while adhering to customers’ strict standards and guidelines
• Configuration changes on network devices and network applications, based on an existing change management process
• Monitor network and systems health, responding appropriately to network alerts and events to diagnose and troubleshoot network issue
• Provide direction, information and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations
• Interact with vendors and third party for problem resolution
• Maintain multi-site network operations
• Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.