Network Deployment Expert
How would you like to work in IT & Communication , toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange .
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period - for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we're looking for
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- Have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaborating with your teammates
- And you have strong negotiation skills and you easily build good working relationships
What you'll be doing
- Manage the civil works, electrical works, site acquisition & permits activities with subcontractors
- Manage the projects regarding the Orange sites, FO networks, installation supervising.
- Performs site survey and contract negotiation
- Perform technical visits on sites for establishing technical solutions
- Assist the S / T subcontractors for obtaining the necessary permits for site construction
- Supervise the activity of the subcontractors in infrastructure deployment and report the constructions stages and supervising eventual slide-slips
- Operate in informatic databases / applications for sites / optical fiber network / contracts management
- Perform the acceptance of services: site acquisition, design, building permit and construction
- Represent the company in relation to local authorities and other companies
- Negotiate terms and conditions of lease contracts and also of energy supply contracts
- Check the material list for all sites work orders to be conformed with technical solution approved
What you need to know / have
- Minimum 3 years of experience in telecom projects
- Theoretical knowledge of mobile communications
- University degree (The Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology is preferred / or Civil Engineering-Installation Engineering)
- English language: fluent spoken and written
- MS Office
- Driving license (B cat.)
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses - based on your results & the company;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counseling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs - we support your Zen;
- & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let's have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.