What will your job be about?
- Implementation of new/transfer projects in Molding area starting from RFQ until RR;
- Prepare the equipment specifications from Molding and After Molding area, according to lesson learned, production and quality requirements;
- Participate at Injection trials at Tool supplier , and make the final acceptance before transfer;
- Develop the Injection process parameters, the robot arm and robot arm program for each new product after transfer;
- Responsible for process and product validation based on procedure;
- Attend to project meetings, follow up the project timing plane;
- Support Costing group about concept / cost evaluation of Molding equipment for first evaluation;
- Support Quality Department during new project realization and existing production quality problems;
- Support Feasibility and Risk Assessment Activities §Support cost improvement and Kaizen Activities.
- Support cost improvement and Kaizen Activities
What will you bring with you?
- Mechanical, mechatronic or electrical technical University degree;
- Molding technology knowledge;
- 1-3 years experience in Injection Molded tooling and process;
- Good PC skills (MS Office, ACAD ...);
- Excellent communication skills;
- English communication skills (written and verbal) - medium level
- Good organizational skills;
- Planning/prioritizing and organization skills;
- Team-working ability;
- Customer focus (internal & external).
What will we offer?