* minden nyelv kötelező
Reporting to: Systems Director
Department name: Data Analytics - ETX
Location: Bucharest, Ro / Cluj, Ro
• This role will be responsible for the creation, publication, and optimization of reporting and analytics, interacting with partners through the Enterprise – including Core ETX, Data Science, and Data Engineering.
• This role is hands-on, developing and delivering highly intuitive analytical solutions leveraging leading data visualization technologies.
Who We Are – MassMutual Romania
MassMutual Romania – in partnership with MassMutual in the United States – will help shape a culture of innovation and to create the digital products and technology solutions that help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. Positioning MassMutual for its next 20 million customers and remaining innovative in a digital-first world led to the creation of MassMutual Romania in 2020.
With offices in Bucharest and Cluj, MassMutual Romania was established to build an in-house team with expertise in application development and support, quality assurance and data science. For 170 years, MassMutual has put its customers at the heart of what it does by providing holistic financial solutions, guidance, and education on their terms. Its long-term strategy helps ensure that policyowners and their loved ones can rely on them to be there when they need them most. If this vision excites you, we are seeking a BI Developer to become a MassMutual Romania team member.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of the transformational journey at MassMutual Romania. As we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with customers, technology will be one of the most important enablers to our success and you can be a part of it.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual Romania, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future.
We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual. If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a BI Developer to join our team.
The BI Developer will work from our Bucharest / Cluj office while collaborating with the Global MassMutual teams and provide support in the Data Analytics area. The person who will join this role will report to a local IT Delivery Manager. We are looking for a dynamic report developer to join the Data Analytics team that is responsible for implementing an Enterprise Risk Management reporting portal. The BI Report Developer is a critical role to building a BI Solution that can support future strategy and goals.
▪ Gather, interpret, and analyze business requirements.
▪ Develop concepts/mock-ups via iterative practices.
▪ Design reporting solutions (dashboards, scorecards) that meet requirements, as well as achieve ease of usability and self-service capabilities.
▪ Develop/deploy reporting solutions that apply data visualization standards and best practices.
▪ Create documentation and technical specifications for reporting solutions.
▪ Support readiness/training activities to end users.
▪ Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis.
▪ Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
▪ Actively gain understanding and expertise in MicroStrategy capabilities in advanced dashboarding.
▪ Experience in database design and modeling for data warehouse and business intelligence applications, including relational database structures, SQL. Requirements
▪ 2+ years BI/ Analytics experience implementing medium and large-scale projects, business intelligence solutions.
▪ Must be comfortable working with large amounts of data.
▪ Ability to work individually and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
▪ Ability to handle multiple tasks delivering under the Agile methodology.
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
▪ Direct work experience with MicroStrategy
▪ Familiarity with relational data modeling techniques (logical & physical)
▪ Familiarity with IBM Cognos, Tableau, Alteryx, Looker, other BI software etc. is a plus
▪ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or Math