Kezdő (0-2 év)
A munkavégzés helyszíne(i)
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,4k employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Mechanical Engineer for Component introduction & maintenance P S&A TSR
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate worldwide supplier related activities as part of Mechanical Engineering group responsible for the design of NOx Exhaust Gas Sensors.
- Work actively within a mech. engineering design group spread across 2 locations.
- Oversee the supplier’s creation and release of new tools within given timelines.
- Align constantly with design engineers and with other departments
- Regular communication with suppliers to clarify plans and expectations.
- Understand suppliers manufacturing processes in order to achieve best result.
- Perform supplier visits when necessary
- Negotiate technical characteristics and timelines with suppliers
- Check inspection reports and give feedback to supplier
- Clarify measurement methods and tests
- Perform troubleshooting and risk assessments when necessary
- Responsible for mechanical engineering topics during new supplier sourcings
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Relevant working experience in mechanical design – will be a plus
- Orientation towards supplier manufacturing processes
- Good technical skills and ability in interpreting technical drawing
- Knowledge of die-cast , injection molding, deep-drawing, punching and machining technologies
- Experience in using CAD tools (Creo, etc.)
- Very good English knowledge (German would be very welcome)
- High communication and negotiation skills
- Good MS Office knowledge and skills
- Well organized person (motivated to maintain order), attentive to details, rigorous, high accuracy and timelines
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents