The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Marketing Automation Coordinator
Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
Ez a munka távolról is végezhető
Az állás betöltéséhez relokáció szükséges
About our company:
Logarithmic is a global consulting agency designed to overtake the marketing automation challenges that prevent companies to embrace the digital world opportunities. We envision your exponential growth and become the logarithm that defines it! We deliver you the expertise and valuable resources within a streamlined outsourced services business model that will release your digital marketing potential. Our agency is focused on delivering the appropriate guidance, resources and success models, at the right time and place, for building your marketing automation mindset. Services: Campaign Execution: Canvas, Forms, Emails, Landing Pages, Events Development: front-end and back-end development, progressive profiling, API integration Lead Nurturing: segmentation, user journey, campaign framework Reporting: basic and advanced reporting Platform enhancement: lead scoring, data management, privacy and preference center Platform integration: CRM integration, lead management Training: remote and on-site. We make marketing automation simple! Fast and trustworthy!
Marketing Automation Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and implement new processes and technology. Work closely with other system admins to ensure system synchronization. Work closely with data and analytics experts to drive higher engagement and conversion;
- Monitor email deliverability and other metrics related to digital marketing campaigns;
- Monitor user management and document processes;
- Manage data governance (database management, data hygiene, data compliance);
- Optimize marketing automation systems for speed and stability;
- Monitor privacy management;
- Design creative solutions for implementing new lead nurture programs, landing pages, emails, or forms;
- Manage project roadmap and team assignment.
- Self-Managed | Great Presentation Skills | Fluent in English;
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in a Marketing Automation platform, across multiple areas (campaign workflows, asset management, analytics, etc.);
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions;
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and a collaborative approach to getting work done;
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment;
- Good understanding of API;
- Good understanding of web tracking;
- Good analytical skills;
- At least 1 year of a Marketing Automation system administration experience;
- Marketing Automation platform certification;
- Experience with multiple CRM systems.
Our offer towards work-life balance:
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription;
- Private dental insurance;
- Gym Membership;
- Opportunity in working in the niche, constantly growing Marketing Automation industry;
- Training provided for multiple Marketing Automation platforms;
- Opportunity in working on projects for top Fortune 500 companies;
- Relaxation room: table tennis, darts, board games;
- 21 days holiday plus Romanian national holidays;
- Consistent bonuses paid at Christmas and Easter times;
- Possibility to work from home.