LEAD FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER in LAMP / MEAN STACK - REMOTE
- College or university degree.
- Proficient in English
- At least 8 years of PHP development experience
- At least 2+ years of demonstrable work experience with Laravel.
- At least 3+ years of demonstrable work experience with Wordpress.
- At least 2+ years experience with any MEAN stack Node, Express, Mongo, React, Angular,
- Understanding and Experience with TDD and BDD – phpunit, cucumber, mocha, jest
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control and git flow
- Knowledgeable in CSS(3) and HTML(5)
- Knowledgeable in MySQL
- Independent, proactive and open attitude.
- Strong sense of responsibility, ambitious, enterprising, flexible and service-oriented.
- Precise and an eye for detail.
- Result and service-minded.
- Team player with strong communication and social skills.
- experience of building and running a team of developers from scratch
- demonstrate experience in managing projects agile from start to finish
Bonus Experience (not essential):
- Experience in AWS services and automation is a PLUS
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS
- Devops experience is a plus (Ansible, Ubuntu, linux containers, LXD, docker, vagrant,
- experience of administering Jira, custom workflows and integration with confluence, git
and tempo or other staff timesheet reports.
- Develop on new and existing client projects built using the Laravel or Wordpress platform
- Work on new and existing MEAN and MERN stack projects
- Architect and write custom extensions according to best practices
- Identify quality community extensions and optimize production efforts
- identify new trends in software stack that the company should be adopting
- Maintain high performing codebases and solve complex performance problems
- Support architecting and estimating new LAMP and MEAN tasks & projects
- Communicate and collaborate with developers on the team
- Develop solutions in given time frames
- Communicate with managers about any issues or concerns
- Get Involved in strategic discussions at a Leadership Level
- Make key decisions when scaling the technical headcount.
- The job isremote home based
We offer the following:
- The opportunity to work as part of an international team in which self-management and
collaboration are central elements.
- An international client portfolio.
- A competitive salary package.
- The opportunity to work from home.
Textmimedia is looking for a talented and experienced lead developer for our growing web
and e-commerce department. Textmimedia is a UK Digital Agency and is looking to expand
its digital team across Europe.
Salary - negotiable depending on experience.