Junior Risk & Control Ops-IT
Távmunka (otthonról végezhető tevékenység)
* minden nyelv kötelező
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The role is to support the central Risk Management team of AZ Technology SE based in Munich on operational IT risk initiatives.
This role will be based out of Bucharest, Romania and will functionally report into the central Ops-/IT Risk Management team and administratively to the Team Lead Risk & Control (Global Support), Romania. HR policies and procedures of Romania Branch will apply to this role.
- Support all activities alongside the Integrated Risk and Control System (IRCS) lifecycle including all risk domains and all lifecycle steps, such as Scoping, Risk & Control Assessment, Control Documentation, Quality Assurance, Control Testing and Assurance Reporting to customers
- Provide support to Seniors/Lead of the central Risk Management team in operational IT risk initiatives
- Work collaboratively with related stakeholders in other global functions and with IT-Function/Entity Risk Officers
- Support the Risk Management role/function and IT-Function/Entity Risk Officers as a key stakeholder in the IT-Risk Management/Asset Risk Assurance process
- Support the central Risk Management team in developing best practices through knowledge documents, providing periodic/ad hoc trainings and learning sessions
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, advocate for a strong information risk culture
- Recognized professional designations in Information Risk Management, Project Management, Operational Risk Management, Audit Service (. CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CFA, FRM) are a plus
- 2-4 years of progressive experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Information Risk Management, Project Management, Operational Risk Management, Audit Service
- University degree (Computer Science or related discipline preferred)
- Languages: Fluent English, written and spoken.
- A Ability to work independently with supervision
- Ability to take proactive initiative to perform research and find solutions/recommendations to issues or problems
- Ability to develop and carry out plans to deliver quality results on time
- Manage goals in situations without formal structure and adapt to change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders across functional groups
- Proficiency in risk assessment, issue/impact analysis and executive report writing
- Establish a culture that encourages integrity, respect, excellence and innovation
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and open to new learning opportunities
- Capability to build collaborative working relationships and ability to work in virtual and international teams; International experience a plus
- Experience interacting with colleagues in a multinational environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office, knowledge of ORGS, ServiceNow is a plus
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.