Junior Procurement Buyer NPM Purchasing- TSR
For our Non Production Material HUB Romania we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Procurement Center team, located in Timisoara.
The purchasing specialists in our NPM HUB work passionately to provide high-quality purchasing support to internal customers, and bring added value to our organization by guaranteeing the best market conditions for acquisition of products and services, in terms of costs, quality, and timing.
Our purchasing HUB organization provides services to all Continental locations throughout Romania, thus enabling you to take the most challenging journey to Purchasing excellence, and opening up opportunities for professional development.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Accurately and timely process all purchase requests according to the defined procedure
- Manage the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through supporting activities including ordering, communication of demand/ volume/ delivery time changes, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, follow-up on orders, etc.
- Process order confirmations
- Implement the global/regional strategy in their own area of responsibility
- Work closely with Finance and Accounts Payable to ensure purchasing process completion
- Support blocked invoice resolution to facilitate invoice and payment processing with requestor/suppliers
- Handle & archive documents
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and locations to achieve procurement goals and objectives.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
We are searching for a new colleague who:
- has a good command of English, both written and verbal;
- has a Bachelor Degree (one in Economics is an advantage);
- is eager to develop and learn more about the purchasing process;
- has strong negotiation, communication, and analytical skills;
- has good computer skills - Excel, Word.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions