Junior/Middle QA Software Engineer
Az elmúlt 30 napban a jelentkezések 90%-ára válaszolt, általában 3 napon belül
Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év), Vezető (>10 év)
Távmunkára hajlandó jelölteket toborzok
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
On behalf of our Client, Svea Finans, we are recruiting 1 talented and ambitious QA Software Engineer.
Svea Finans is a multinational financial company established in 1981. We have offices and develop activities in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Holland, Switzerland, Deutschland, Austria, and Romania and have over 1000 employees. In Romania we currently have an R&D Office in Bucharest for the IT Department based in Oslo, Norway.
We are looking for a skilled IT person specialist for our exciting projects. You will have an important role working with exciting IT solutions close to our IT department in Oslo. Our new colleague is self-sufficient, resourceful, proactive and can handle a fast pace.
Core Tasks/Main Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the QA Team Lead and development teams to meet product requirements and release dates.
- Understand and Research for new quality assurance tools and technologies to improve the testing effort.
- Develop and maintain a suite of smoke, functional and regression manual and automated test cases to evaluate product releases.
- Test new features and products in a development/test environment prior to deployment.
- Conduct performance, stress and scalability testing.
- Report issues/ improvements and verify fixes.
- Suggest improvements to current approaches for testing processes and methodologies.
Technical Skills (Required):
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related field
- Experience with Windows operating systems and Web applications
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent test plan and test case development skills
- Relevant experience in the software quality assurance field
- Basic programming knowledge in C# or Java
- Basic knowledge of SQL language Technical Skills (Nice to have):
- Experience with an automated testing tool (. TestComplete, Selenium, JMeter)
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Good salary,
- Lunch tickets,
- Private medical insurance at Sanador,
- Frequent national and international teambuilding activities,
- International working environment.