Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain - always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
The marketing team is looking for a Marketing Executive / Junior Marketing to support marketing managers in delivering best-in class marketing activities from brand campaigns, social media content to the creation of sales materials.
Our department delivers integrated creative campaigns and develops communications material to promote products and services to our customers and prospects.
You will support all members of the marketing team and have day to day involvement with:
- Game asset management
- Portals and website updates
- ECRM admin - database clean-up and maintenance
- Social media posting / Hootsuite management
- Contribute to the social media content calendar
- Paid social media set-up and account management
- Affiliates database management / media list creation
- Conducting competitor research
- Marketing goodies sourcing, vendor management and fulfillment
- Prize sourcing and fulfillment
- Employee and internal marketing deliverables
- Event management support
- Coordination with creative teams
- Keep up to date with new social media trends, web technologies, and digital marketing trends
Your experience & skill set:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Comfortable with the use of CMS, martech tools, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, CRM platforms
- Strong knowledge of social media (LinkedIn, FB, TW, YT)
- Strong attention to detail and in project management /organisational skills
- Creative and with a problem solving attitude
- Friendly, enthusiastic and eager to learn
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
During the Covid pandemic we were working remotely to keep our employees safe. Now things are improved we have partially implemented a Hybrid policy of 1 day a week in the office. Whilst we appreciate Covid is not completely out of our lives, we want to get our office back to what it used to be. Our view is in 2022 we will be able to return 2 days a week to the office, with the flexibility to work up to 3 days from home, fully implementing our Hybrid policy.
We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive! Soon we hope to have our first physical social event which will be spectacular!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing .