Founders Community Manager with Legal/Finance
Kezdő (0-2 év), Középfok (2-5 év)
Angol - Haladó
Az állás betöltéséhez relokáció szükséges
Monthly net salary
900 - 1200
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
Who we are?
Kolektiva's Vision is to help entrepreneurs across Europe launch meaningful and enduring technology companies. To help entrepreneurs in the earliest stages of a business establish a critical support network of like-minded and successful international entrepreneurs, KOLEKTIVA developed a Shared Equity Pool where partners share equity in a common mutual fund. More info at kolektiva dot com.
Who are we looking for?
Project Manager for our office in Bucharest (with 40% of travel time):
- Has good knowledge of tech startup/venture capital investment
- Has University degree in Law or Finance. Relevant postgraduate awards/certifications would be desirable but not essential.
- Has relevant work experience in the legal or finance area (desirable).
- Has very good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proficiency in English.
What about your role?
- Travel all over Europe for being present at the most important startup/ tech conferences, for attracting start-up founders in Kolektiva’s network.
- Draft and review investment contracts to meet evolving community membership and in compliance with laws and internal policies and procedures.
What do we offer?
- Managing a challenging international project
- Working with cool technology focused people
- Making a better salary than in a law company.