How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we're looking for
- Curiosity and eager to search and find the best solutions
- Opened to learning new technologies
- Persistent personality
- Not afraid to ask questions or to ask for help
- Transparent regarding the advancement of one’s daily tasks
What you'll be doing
As part of a small Agile team distributed across multiple locations, our developer will:
- Assess, design, develop, integrate, test, and document software evolutions with a strong focus on Web based platform development with complex business features
- Troubleshoot software issues and fix bugs.
- Participate actively and proactively to all project overviews and team meetings
Overall daily tasks:
- Code developing
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Documentation creation
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as providing support to project manager for production issue resolution.
- Performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team with diverse and complementary skills
What you need to know/have
Technical Skills & Competences required for this role:
- Java skills with hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms as well as integrate applications in pre-existing infrastructures taking into strong business and security constraints and standards
- Experience in Spring framework (JDBC, MVC), Spring Boot, Maven
- Medium Linux skills
- Web applications deployment & experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- The job description asks for integrating the developed application in existing framework with the focus on network, server, and flow and protocol restrictions (Currently used technologies: DB / Tomcat – Server Linux – Load balancing – reverse Proxi / Soap Rest – API)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with documentation creation
- Years of Exp: 2 years
Need to have knowledge:
- Java Spring
- Java Spring Boot
- API (Soap/Rest)
- Medium Linux skills
- Apache/Tomcat server
Nice to have knowledge:
- SQL (MariaDB/MySQL) & knowledge of Relational Databases
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can