About the job and what we expect from you:
- Provide technical assistance and support to our colleagues – internal clients
- Diagnosing and replacing faulty hardware
- Diagnosing and rectifying minimal software issues
- Assembling new hardware systems
Your skills and preferred qualification:
- A keen interest in IT and looking to build your career
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft environment (Windows, MS Teams, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of IT network environment (CISCO knowledge is nice to have)
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English
- Customer oriented behavior
- Fast learner - research capabilities for obtaining required information
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science or Informatics – nice to have
What we offer
This job starts with a 6 months contract with the possibility of extension.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thanpeople and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page