Junior HR Assistant - part time
* minden nyelv kötelező
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and overorganisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are looking for someone passionate about the HR world, who’s a team player and passionate about the service they deliver. You are proactive and have a passion to make things better. You will support the HR and Payroll teams in their daily tasks, having the flexibility of part time and the opportunity to gain experience working alongside professionals.
You will report to the HR Business Partner and work closely with other colleagues from HR and Payroll Team. This is a Part time (4 to 6h/day) and limited 6 months contract and a great opportunity for someone early in their career to gain great experience.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Supports the HR Assistant and HR Advisor in managing the HR suppliers and benefits, maintaining our HR systems and data, issuing documentation as part of the employee journey;
- Manage employees changes in the personnel files and HR systems;
- Supports HR partner with reports or admin activities Ensure that confidentiality is maintained for all sensitive HR information
As a Junior HR Assistant, your skills and competencies likely include:
- Being a student or graduate in Human Resources or related field.
- Previous experience/internship on admin/HR assistant role- this will help you but is not mandatory
- Fluency in English
- Being a good communicator and have an eye for details
- Excellent IT skills and specifically MS Office
- Fun-loving team player – it’s at the heart of our culture!
- Eagerness to learn and support, and ability to operate in a positive and productive manner.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Out moto “Love Work, Love Life” also means we value health and wellbeing of our employees, so you will have access to a private medical insurance (country wide) and you will have the possibility to include your family members at a preferential rate negotiated by us. You will also have access to lots of trainings/ materials on how to keep/improve your wellbeing. A Life insurance Policy is also available for all employees from day one.
Physical wellbeing is very important too, so if you enjoy staying fit, you can choose a 7Card membership where you will have access to lots of gyms, polls, dance studios, classes around the country.
Resting and disconnecting is critical for our wellbeing, so our standard vacation allowance starts with 25 days and it gets better with years of service in the company. Another reason to join and stay with us.
If you like our culture than spread the word! By bringing valuable friends or colleagues you will be rewarded with a referral bonus 6 months after their start.
And since pandemics means as well adjustment, at this moment we work remotely, and we will continue with extending work from home beyond the current context to a standard 2 days/week on average depending on the role specifics.