Junior Graphic Designer (with HTML/CSS)
Looking for Premium Talent
Kezdő (0-2 év)
Angol - Haladó
* minden nyelv kötelező
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
We are an international ad tech company highly specialized in algorithmic software engineering, supporting companies to deliver their ad campaigns. Established in 2011 in France & Belgium and currently partnering in 8 Markets (France, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Germany, UK, Italy and Benelux), we are for a Junior Designer & Trafficker to join our Delivery Team.
The colleague we are looking for is proficient in Adobe Photoshop and is passionate about HTML/CSS, with knowledge and experience in creating amazing web interaction experiences. Also a good level of written and spoken English (B2 level minimum) is required.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, with a creative flair but still hands on, practical and loves a pragmatic result oriented approach. This role will be part of the Bucharest based Creative Lab team of open-minded people dedicated to creating the best advertising campaigns with innovative products, formats and experiences.
If you also know what CPC, CPVV or in-feed ad visibility are, how CPV or CTR are calculated, or how bounce rate and time spent can be improved then Invibes you will find a place where you can unleash your creativity and use your wits to overcome complex optimization challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities
- create in-feed ad campaigns based on Invibes innovative formats (more than 40 formats in 2020)
- validate demos to match Invibes style and quality guide
- propose UX improvements for ads experience with aim to increase campaign performance
- set-up the campaign inside Invibes platform
- make sure that all information (date, budget, etc…) are correct before launching the campaign
- follow-up the campaign budget every day
- Improve campaign performance via internal tools
- Work with Campaign Performance Analyst when needed
- good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop; also Illustrator knowledge is a plus
- HTML/CSS knowledge and passion
- demonstrated graphic & web design skills
- good understanding of UX and best practices
- knowledge and understanding of marketing analytics, metrics or KPIs for digital advertising campaigns
- previous experience with tracking and site centric Ad verification tools is a plus
- Motivating salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance
- Opportunity for professional growth in a start-up environment together with a growing business at an international level
- Working in a truly inspiring and exciting, rapidly growing company and making part of an incredible team of open-minded people dedicated to creating the best advertising campaigns