The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Junior Financial Controller – CSC TSR
• Collect, check and clarify financial data and information from the Business Unit locations
• Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement
monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts
• Analysis and tracking of sales and cost variances on customer and product level
• Involvement in the Forecast and Yearly Budget planning
• Prepare extended financial reports and presentations
• University Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering
• English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of generally accepted financial principles
• learning capacity and analytical skills
• self-discipline, reliability, consistency
• open communication and good teamwork
What we offer
Finance and Controlling
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated preliminary sales of around € billion and currently employs aroundpeople in 61 countries and markets.