Junior Economist Accounts Receivable - GBS TSR
Continental Automotive is establishing in Timisoara a Global Business Services center that will eventually perform accounting and purchasing activities for Contitech locations all over Europe. The center is going to be connected to specific plants and offices in different countries and regions and will offer high standard and quality services within a complex technological and operational diversity. Our employees working in the GBS will have the opportunity to develop both their technical know-how and their networking and communication abilities while experiencing growths and managing change.
Currently we are looking for candidates with the following profile:
Accounts Receivable Support Accountant.
-Support the interaction with the customers regarding overdue invoices
- Participate in analysis of the payment discrepancies (price, quantity, claims) and contact the relevant Departments for clarification - Sales, Customer Service, Logistics, Quality
- Perform regular dunnings
- Process incoming payments from customers
- Issue Debit and Credit notes to customers
- Run specific reports and review the aging to choose accounts to follow up
- Assist the preparation of overdue report and comment the actual status
- Reconciliation of accounts and sending this to customers
- Support for the preparation of monthly accounting reports
- Develop into a senior accountant with full scope of activities.
Your own willingness, skills and company circumstances could give you the opportunity to develop your career and widen your responsibilities by having access to vertical/horizontal internal moves.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or comparable or work experience in Finance or Accounting
- Good English skills
- Good German and / or French skills preferred
- Willingness to work in an international environment
- Positive attitude to work as a business service partner
- Strong teamwork spirit
What we offer
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44 billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 56 countries.