We are a start-up in the mobile advertising industry, doing media buying and affiliation on behalf of international clients.
Our expertise is programmatic media and using big data for user acquisition.
We are located in Bucharest, but we also have offices in Tel Aviv, Israel.
We want to expand our team and we are looking for a junior campaign manager to join us.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and build strong and long-term relationships with our partners
- Open campaigns in a variety of programmatic platforms
- Daily campaign optimization
- Data analysis
- Collaborate with the team to review, optimize, and ensure the success of campaigns based on KPIs
- Resolve technical issues related to campaigns
- Communicate on a daily basis with affiliates and advertisers via Skype or in person
- Bachelor or Master Degree - studies must be finished
- Good command of English - you'll speak and write to partners on a daily basis
- Previous working experience is not mandatory, we'll teach you everything there is to know about programmatic media buying
- Analytical skills - the job requires working with numbers
- Experience in working with Excel is highly appreciated (pivots, formulas)
- Fast learning
- Self-starter and proactive
! Although we work in marketing, this job is rather analytical and it doesn't require much creativity (we don't do copywriting or design, we get all creatives from our clients). However, creativity comes in different shapes so you will be able to develop a kind of geekier creativity, you will learn to work with big data and see the stories behind numbers, you will develop your attention to details, you will learn to troubleshoot campaigns, you will get to understand more the technical part behind online marketing campaigns and learn how to make decisions based on evidence (data).
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Start-up mentality
- International Environment - we work with companies from all over the world
If you have any questions, you can ping us at ada weseebigger [dot] com