Java Developer for Product Development
SSI Schaefer is hiring Java Developers for Product Development
The SSI SCHAEFER Group is the world's leading solutions provider of modular warehouse and logistics systems and employs a workforce of overpeople at its international subsidiaries and production sites.
With over 1,100 software experts, we develop customer-oriented, individually tailored intralogistics solutions
As our next Java Software Developer, you actively shape the future of our core product WAMAS. After a comprehensive training phase and an assisted familiarization period you will be responsible for the following core tasks:
- Developing new features for our core product in cooperation with our experienced developers & architects in a cross-functional team
- Creating design and implementation concepts
- Contributing to the improvement of already delivered WAMAS versions
- Ensuring high-quality software in cooperation with our Quality Assurance Engineers
- Development of automated tests (from unit tests to system tests, functional tests to load/stability tests) in order to continuously ensure the software quality
- Documentation of new solutions and designs
Skills and qualifications
- Completed technical education in the field of software development, automation or similar
- Profound knowledge in object-oriented programming, preferably JAVA
- Ideally skills in Oracle, MS-SQL
- Fascination for new tasks and enthusiasm for the implementation of technically demanding features
- Good communication skills
- Good team player as part of a global distributed team.
- Good command of English
Why working with SSI Schaefer?
- Pleasant work environment with global exposure
- Family run company
- Healthy growth
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Supported trainings & education
- Meal voucher, sport voucher
- Medical & life insurance
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company
- Safe workplace
- Wide scope of action by integration of modern technologies (.: image recognition, voice recognition, robotics, autonomous vehicles, mobile computing) together with well proved ones (.: OOP, database, MQ, automation)
Help us realize visions!