Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
A munkavégzés helyszíne(i)
Havi bruttó fizetés
2000 - 3000 €
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
Who we are:
PLATH Ltd is part of the PLATH Group, a powerful network of medium-sized high-tech companies and one of the leading international providers of high quality systems in the field of communications intelligence. In Limassol, Cyprus we develop sophisticated software solutions for intelligent processing of sensor data, as well as the automation of complex processes of investigation.
We are looking for a Java Developer to take over the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop high-value components of a product platform for the automatic detection, analysis and visualization of mass data for radio signal intelligence systems
- Implement systems based on distributed and scalable Java architectures
- Define and analyze requirements and deduce from them technical specifications
- Analyze, draft and design complex modules and components
- Realize reusable software components in an agile development process (Scrum)
- Carry out test cases and document your results
- BSc / MSc in the areas of Computer Science related fields
- Strong knowledge of Java SE (8), or other OOP languages
- Keen to work in an agile environment (Scrum)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Knowledge desirable in:
- Spring, Eclipse RCP, OSGI
- Parallel processing and concurrency
- Clean Code, TDD, Design Patterns, UML
- Maven, Git
Great reasons for working with us:
- working together with great col-leagues in a growing team
- witness the results of your efforts hands-on
- exciting and challenging work environment
- position in a company with growth potential
- stable foundation from being a member of the PLATH Group
- attractive remuneration package
- private health insurance
- continuous personal development and training opportunities
Interested? Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application in English.
Only candidates with EU citizenship, eligible to work in Cyprus or have a valid Cyprus work permit will be considered.
The position and salary will depend on experience and qualifications.