We love kick-ass projects!
For one of our clients we are looking for a Java Developer. They develop state of the art mobile and web applications for enterprises and B2C. You are good in tackling the hardest, riskiest, or most complex technical projects and love working in teams.
Great things come from collaboration
As a developer you will be participating teams creating and building and we expect you to be able to contribute to the discussions with constructive insights and offer solutions to be discussed. To be successful in this role you need to be a skilled Java developer with web development experience. We work with total commitment to customer satisfaction and to delivering your project on spec, on time and on budget.
• Higher vocational level or university education in software development;
• 2 -5 years of experience as software engineer;
• Flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English;
• Preferably affinity and experience with working in cross functional agile teams;
• Experience with HTTP/REST services and web development patterns;
• Back-end: .NET, C#, SQL Server;
• Dedication to unit testing, code reviews and other quality-oriented practices.
Tumbs up for
+ Experience in an international organization;
+ You are a fun colleague with a sense of humour;
+ English (verbal and written) are excellent.
Inspiring place to work hard with no nonsense culture in The Netherlands.
Competitive compensation, when your CV is matching with our wishes: free transport to work, housing and fitness card. Salary €€gross, basic 40 hours a week, 24 paid holidays yearly and 8% holiday pay.
We can’t wait to start the conversation!
Please let us know by applying. We look forward to receiving your application. Be sure to include any information you think is relevant and why you’d be an excellent fit.