We love kick-ass projects!
For one of our clients we are looking for a Java Backend Developer. They develop state of the art mobile and web applications for enterprises and B2C. You are good in tackling the hardest, riskiest, or most complex technical projects and love working in teams.
Great things come from collaboration
As a developer you will be participating teams creating and building user stories and we expect you to be able to contribute to the discussions with constructive insights and offer solutions to be discussed. To be successful in this role you need to be a skilled Java developer with web development experience. We work with total commitment to customer satisfaction and to delivering your project on spec, on time and on budget.
• . or Master in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline;
• 3+ years of experience in (Java) SW Development;
• (Pre) Experience with relevant tools & frameworks such as AWS, Docker Micro Services Development, Spring Boot, etc;
• Has experience in infra structure in code, automated software delivery and automated testing;
• Has preferable knowledge about serverless / lambda;
• Experience in medical device development;
• Solid understanding and programming skills with databases;
• Experience on Unix environment;
• Ability to work effectively in an Agile team oriented environment (local and global teams);
• Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs;
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Thumbs up for
+ Experience in an international organization;
+ You are a fun colleague with a sense of humour.
Inspiring place to work hard with no nonsense culture in The Netherlands.
Competitive compensation, when your CV is matching with our wishes: free transport to work, housing and fitness card. Salary €€gross, basic 40 hours a week, 24 paid holidays yearly and 8% holiday pay.
We can’t wait to start the conversation!
Please let us know by applying. We look forward to receiving your application. Be sure to include any information you think is relevant and why you’d be an excellent fit.
Applying with resume in Word/contact: