KapitalHr is looking for one of its clients, a really famous FMCG industry company, a sharp and passionate IT Service Coordinator to join their team!
The IT Service Coordinator supports the IT Service Delivery Manager is ensuring that services are delivered as per agreed budget and
performance levels and contribute to the operational integrity of
the company’s business operations through continuous improvement.
The IT Service Coordinator will need to operate proactively with energy,
conviction, commitment and business leadership to drive
standardization and ensure clear and robust decisions.
- Develops standards, procedures and work instructions related to providing effective customer and technical support services in the assigned area.
- Proactively provides suggestions and implement agreed improvements in existing services
and/or applications, taking care of security aspects.
- Drives to innovation & lead by example - actively engage all team members.
- Assesses new services and projects to ensure adherence to the company’s standards and security policies
- Proactively provides suggestions for security improvements in existing services and/or
- Supports IT Management in establishing contracts by defining Service Level Agreements,
Statements of Work and governance.
- Coordinates service delivery in the assigned area in line with customer expectations, budget and service levels in an operational excellence fashion. Manages exceptional requests and escalations – with reference to existing procedures. – 3rd party services providers (ex: IT
support for breweries) – according to budget, in line with needs, etc
- Ensures proactive involvement with projects of all respective parties to ensure seamless collaborative service planning and transition of projects to support.
- Provides support to the IT department in translating business requirements to functional and non-functional service specifications for the assigned party
- Provides status reports focussed on system performance, availability and capacity, demonstrating professional service level management. Ensures breaches are followed-up by analysis and measures to ensure future prevention.
- Provides up to date work instructions to ensure effective end-to-end service delivery. Develop and maintain a repository with all documentation related to the services in the designated areas
- Establishes analyses and reports upon service metrics related to the assigned area and make recommendations to the IT Service Delivery Lead for improvement opportunities.
- Coordinates the analysis and resolution of operational incidents. Coordinates the execution of root cause analysis for critical issues.
Service Monitoring and Reporting:
- Establish, analyze and report upon service metrics related to the assigned area and make
recommendations to the Service Manager for improvement opportunities
- Provide status reports focussed on system performance, availability and capacity,
demonstrating professional service level management
- Manage control processes to ensure compliance related to audits, security, business continuity and regulations
Incident Resolution and Service Improvement:
- Act as the first point of escalation in case of incidents related to services in the assigned area
- Coordinate the analysis and resolution of operational incidents
- Coordinate the execution of root cause analysis for critical issues
- Perform the shared role of a Duty Incident Manager when incidents escalate
- Assist the Incident & Problem Manager or OpCo during incidents or when problems are
escalated to help ensure resolution within the agreed service commitments
- Suggest improvements for services in the assigned area and actively mobilize and lead service improvement plans where service delivery performance is unsatisfactory or can be improved
- Coordinate the assessment and implementation of service requests related to services in the assigned area, including changes.
- Coordinate the execution of business impact assessments as a basis for approving change requests related to services in the assigned area.
- Prepare to change advisory board meetings
- Regularly provide information about the status of service requests to end-users and supplier
- Act as an expert on services in the assigned area, related supplier contracts as well as the future technology landscape and provide consultancy to relevant stakeholders, including local IT Management
- Fluent in local language
- Fluent English
Service Operations Level 2
Service Improvements Level 2
Supplier Service Management Level 1
Data Management Level 1
Security & Information Risk Management Level 1
Nice to have:
- Networking knowledge
- Hardware knowledge
- SQL basics
- Hardware Fan!
- Infrastructure connoisseur 😊
- Hunger to learn more
- Willing to develop in a great work environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
We are Offering:
- A competitive salary
- Performance bonuses
- Comfortable office class A in a great Bucharest area (Piata Presei Libere)
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Tickets
- Medical insurance
And, a sneak peek into the team:
- Great, united team
- Knowledge sharing
- Relaxed People
- Solution Finders
- Team Players
- Feedback givers.
Interested? Then simply apply or send out an e-mail at .