IT Service Continuity Expert
Távmunka (otthonról végezhető tevékenység)
* minden nyelv kötelező
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) is a crucial governance function within an organization, which ensures that IT is setup in a resilient way in case of any disaster event. ITSCM is paramount to the overall business continuity of an organization, safeguarding digital operations and business models. In recent years ITSCM has increasingly gained strategic importance and is regarded by top management as core capability!
We are looking for an experienced expert in IT, willing to learn more about Disaster Recovery and be a part of a growing team which is providing global end-to-end solutions for our customers to safeguard their IT operations. Ideally you have already gathered first experience in the area of ITSCM or IT disaster recovery. This is however not a must, we firmly believe in a growth mindset and are confident that you can transfer your expertise in IT governance, IT security and/or IT enterprise architecture into the domain of ITSCM, supported by an experienced team during your learning journey.
- Upskill junior team members along the entire ITSCM lifecycle
- Act as a single-point-of contact to customers for ITSCM related topics
- Deliver best-in class ITSCM services throughout the entire lifecycle, from analysis to planning to exercise and test execution
- Enhance existing ITSCM and IT disaster recovery concepts and processes
- Participate in audit and improvement meetings
- Multi-year experience in the IT sector, preferably in IT security, IT compliance, IT governance roles and/or IT architecture
- Customer-centric working style
- Ability to set priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Good level of self-organization
- Ability to upskill junior colleagues
- Interest in developing skills in the area of Protection & Resilience
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Insurance, IT or a related field
- Very good command of English
- Analytical and innovative thinking
- Process design
- A sense for details
- Ability to deliver high-quality results
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at:
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.