IT Secrurity Specialist (m/f/x)
Szenior (5-10 év), Vezető (>10 év)
* minden nyelv kötelező
Távmunkára hajlandó jelölteket toborzok
Havi bruttó fizetés
4100 - 5800
We are Tipico, a team of teams and the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany. Our goal is toamplifythe emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day. We are driven by our core valuespassion, progress and trustto secure the best possible product for our users on a daily want you on our team as:
IT Security Specialist
Your playing field:
- As a Security Specialist, you will design, build and run security solutions for both, on-premise and cloud environments.
- You will implement and monitor security measures for information and communication systems and networks and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to.
- Your main responsibility will be to ensure compliance with the 3 security goals confidentiality, integrity, availability, including handling security incidents and performing security audits.
Other Areas of Responsibility will be:
- Operation of security infrastructure and tooling
- Acting as an escalation point for internal development and operations teams
- Executing government approved security policies, plans, and procedures according to ISO27001
Who we’re looking for:
- You see yourself as a technical key driver, enabler and motivator for your team
- You focus on solutions for automation and think in both, an innovative and creative way
- You design centralized technology services that meet the needs of cross-functional teams
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree and a minimum of 5+ years IT security experience and system administration
- Relevant, deep, hands-on, technical security experience with at least one of: Linux, Cryptography, Network Intrusion Detection & Prevention (SIEM), Software Security (Source Code Auditing), Penetration Testing (ISO Layer 3-7), Endpoint Security
- Well-versed in computer networking protocols and devices, operating system internals, and computer system architecture
- Strong documentation and presentation skills, creating technology roadmaps and execution plans
- Good communication skills in English and German language
That is in it for you:
- Start-up feelingin a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- Sponsored company and team events
- Relocation Support
Ready to score?