IT Project Delivery Manager
* minden nyelv kötelező
This role main responsibility is successful managing and deliver complex IT changes related to cross market deployments and strategic projects. Provide governance to IT workstream (both in-house and external) though proper resource planning, deliverables definition and regular reporting to project/programs Steercos.
Role requires close cooperation within whole IT community and business stakeholders; holistic management across all strategic/global IT operations and projects.
Control any deviations from agreed plan and manage stakeholders; communicate changes; apply corrections.
Responsible for IT workstream project structure and PQP.
You will be accountable for:
- Define requirements for success IT operation delivery, and identify program/projects implementation needs
- Guide and coach IT and business managers on overall IT delivery process; review business cases and ensure delivery on time and on budget for selected projects
- Analyze and leverage industry best practices to ensure best in class process
- Ensure cross-functional execution of programs (., product stop-sells, transitions)
- Track program success against set KPIs, continue to improve outcomes and ensure corrective action is taken as necessary
- Lead regular project meetings with senior executives; update dashboard with project status; communicate progress and outcomes
- Work closely with IT community and external partners to map deliverables for required software platforms; work with business representatives to identify plans to migrate customers’ needs to next generation platforms
- Drive relations with local partners and technology deliver suppliers to achieve project objectives
What skills will you have?
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science or a related field.
- Up to 3 years’ experience in IT Project Management
- Excellent Leadership, Problem Solving and Project Management capabilities
- Ability to set viable and business aligned solution delivery roadmaps, objectives and to sell them to the senior business on the markets and to IT community managers
- Functional budget setting and management
- Excellent negotiator, able to manage & prioritize demand from senior stakeholders
- Leading motivating and driving outcomes from large and disparate technical teams (internal, Matrix and partner)
- Deep business understanding and fluency in converting business requirements into solution design and tangible technical functionalities
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Language ability – excellent command of English
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU