Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $ billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximatelyemployees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Eaton Hungary has an opening for an IT Analyst (German Speaker)
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
Your primary function is to provide end user support, support device lifecycle management, and ensure compliance with all of Eaton's policies and procedures with minimal supervision. Our customers include all of Eaton’s users (local and remote).
· Working on tickets and meeting defined service level agreements for the resolution of: incidents, requests, changes, and problems, as well as tasks assigned as part of one of those ticket types.
· PC/device lifecycle management - replacing outdated end user and infrastructure hardware when needed and planned for. This includes provisioning, asset management, and disposal.
· Ensure compliance with defined policies and procedures around end user client security and infrastructure, site IT disaster recovery planning, as well as participation in IT projects.
· Provides assistance to remote technical resources who administer network switches, servers and other IT infrastructure.
Your main duties :
· Deployment, configuration, and support of hardware (PC, laptop, mobile, printing, etc.), client operating systems, and productivity software for end users.
· Follow IT Service Management processes: asset management, change management, incident management, request management, problem management, and project management.
· Responsible for annual refresh of IT disaster recovery plan, as well as walkthrough of plan with stakeholders if required.
· Participate in application, infrastructure, security, operational excellence initiatives, and support activities as needed.
· Assist with support of site-based IT systems.
· Participate in trouble-shooting and resolution of larger IT issues. Participate in efforts related to root cause analysis and problem management as needed.
· Participate in internal audits related to IT processes, procedures, software, and systems. Influence budgeting, forecasting, and spending for IT infrastructure as required.
· Associate degree or high school diploma plus 2 years IT experience
· MS Windows Operating Systems
· MS Office Suites
· Hardware - PC’s, laptops, mobile devices, PC peripherals
· Working knowledge of other IT infrastructure – network, servers, storage, phone systems
· Miscellaneous equipment used in manufacturing locations such as bar code scanners, specialized printers, industrial PCs, RF Scanners, etc.
· Ability to adapt and learn; to support complex IT environments that may contain various operating systems, desktop, network, phone, and mobile technology
· IT Service Management (ITIL) - Asset Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management, and Change Management
· German and English language skills - Professional working proficiency
· Bachelor degree
· ITIL foundations certification
· CompTIA A+ certification
What we offer:
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
· Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen