As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more thanpatents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead, and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
As a customer-focused 3rd level professional, you will provide in-depth technical information and design/implementation mentorship to one or more customers (internal and external), while working closely with both our R&D and the Operational Teams to deliver the best solution for the Customers or to apply the most suitable correction to the faced issues!
You will also:
- Plan and implement Core Packet Switch and IP network equipment configurations on Ericsson M2M platform, according to specific customer requirements;
- Handle IP protocols and flow design (MPLS, VPN, BGP) and Packet Core (EPG, vEPG, SAPC), IP Backbone (routers – Juniper, SSR; switches – Extreme; firewalls – Juniper; load balancers – F5), IP works (DNS Radius) and Mobile Packet Backbone Network (MPBN);
- Offer technical support and mentorship for O&M engineers and support test acceptance, and fault management activities;
Also, have responsibility for the solution lifecycle management (LCM), to evolve the solution, or to retire a solution:
- IP network operation & troubleshooting (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Load Balancers);
- Fault handling & corrective actions and high Level & detailed Design;
- Network audits as a base for optimization activities and network optimization including documentation & reporting;
- Method of Procedure (MoP) documentation & implementation (. updates, upgrades & migrations);
- Handle Life Cycle Management documentation, plan for required & recommended expansion/maintenance/replacement activities and Root Cause Analysis;
- Coordinate change management activities, provisioning and parameterization activities, activation/deactivation of system functionalities, deployment, re-homing, end-to-end testing, software upgrade, and remote data fill according to R&D solutions;
- Build the risk and impact of new service element integration and guide trainees by on-job training, job aids, and workshops;
To be successful in the role you must:
- Have 3 years’ experience in the service delivery or managed services operations for packet core/IP network implementation;
- Identify and seek defined/undefined problems utilizing existing procedures/techniques/methods;
- Have working experience with TCP/IP, Cisco, Juniper, Smartedge, BIG-IP and also Extreme Protocol Stack knowledge (SS7, SIGTRAN) is considered a plus, as well as knowledge of MSTOP, ITIL, and eTOM based processes;
- Be familiar with routing protocols, . BGP, OSPF, VRRP, JSRP, and CCNA & CCNP / JNCIA & JNCIP qualifications is a plus;
- Have solution knowledge in MPLS, layer2 & layer3 VPN and a solid understanding of UNIX and/or LINUX;
- Be proficient in written and spoken English;
We offer you competitive benefits:
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Driven referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on the flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy,
- YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: