Internship for System Application – VNI CVS – TSR
- Definition of stakeholder needs;
- Transformation of stakeholder needs into stakeholder requirements;
- Transformation of stakeholder requirements into system requirements;
- Use cases definition;
- Define system requirements;
- Define system requirements to successive levels (mechanic ,electronic, software);
- Maintain and update system requirements.
- Student at technical university (computer science, informatics, electronics etc)
- Very good communication skills (English , Romanian)
- Good technical background (knowledge about : systems , electronic control units, embedded software );
- Experience with DOORS it’s a plus;
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.