Internship for Logistics Department - Manufacturing TSR
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our logistic team.
Our intern will provide support for:
• placing orders in SAP;
• maintaining database;
• reports preparation.
We are searching for an intern that:
• Is still in University (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation) or is enrolled in a Master's program, but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 8h/day;
• Is fluent in English (both written and spoken);
• Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
• Is highly organized with critical attention to details
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• International Work Environment
Logistics, Manufacturing Operations and Production
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.