Institutional Support Executive
Távmunka (otthonról végezhető tevékenység)
* minden nyelv kötelező
QS is a global leader in higher education services. We are the data analytics, performance insight provider and intelligence partner supporting university excellence across the world. Our student recruitment and enrolment solutions enable universities and business schools to connect with talented individuals that are seeking to further their academic progress and career development. Our portfolio of professional services includes consultancy, student mobility and academic partnerships management, and branding solutions.
We publish highly visible and influential rankings of international universities, including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people. QS keeps growing organically, through acquisition and by recruiting top talent across key regions.
QS is seeking motivated individuals to join our Intelligence Unit team in the position of Institutional Support Executive. This role is part of a professional, supportive and global team across locations in London, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur and Bucharest – providing excellent exposure to an international work environment.
The role will focus on working with members of our broader community inside universities to build and secure supportive partnership between them and QS.
- Institutional support: Provide world class customer experience to our institutional clients and participants solving their queries, helping them in onboarding process and at key later checkpoints. Support client engagement, and ultimately delight, through our conferences and publications, supplementary webinars, and email and phone support when required.
- Data Acquisition and Validation: Gathering correct information from universities and detailed validation of data to evaluate universities. Effectively liaison with these clients to help clarify certain things about the data.
- Product delivery – Delivery and execution of QS Stars audits. Checking and troubleshooting on analytical dashboards for the clients.
- Customer research – Ability to scan the web or other applicable sources for useful information and contribute to high quality and insightful research outputs. Drawing together customer/user research from key product areas and pass on the relevant feedback to the product teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduate degree with 2-4 years’ experience working in a professional environment. A prior background in auditing or consulting is highly desirable.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data and synthesise clear narratives and conclusions.
- Experience working with data in Microsoft Excel and other office software.
- A passion for, or deep interest in, higher education and the role of universities in building a better world.
- An international perspective gained through work or study and interest in the international higher education sector, would be valuable.
A few things that make QS a great place to work include:
- Competitive package
- Flexible working
- Vibrant social environment and multicultural, multinational culture, strong team spirit
- Focus on welfare – ride to work scheme, yoga classes, global wellness team, EAP and health plan, mental health first aiders, diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Strong recognition and reward programs – peer recognition platform, quarterly and annual awards, annual bonus scheme
- Support for volunteering and study leave
- Certified carbon neutral company
Successful candidates will believe in our mission to help people around the world to fulfil their potential; be passionately customer-focused; have a precise attention to detail and commitment to quality; be solutions oriented; be data comfortable; and be well organized with strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
To Apply please follow the link below to our website.
Institutional Support Executive at QS ()
- Online interjú
- va rugam frumos sa ne comunicati asteptarile dvs. financiare .