Kezdő (0-2 év), Középfok (2-5 év)
A munkavégzés helyszíne(i)
SEW-EURODRIVE () is the Hungarian subsidiary of a leading international company based in Germany, with a tradition of more than 80 years in the field of industrial drive technology.
The subsidiary plans to strengthen its sales force in Budapest with a dynamic inside sales administrator who will be responsible for supporting the outside sales.
The inside sales administrator will report to the Sales Manager and will not oversee other employees.
The position comes with a competitive compensation package.
Creating simple offers of a wide range of geared motors, frequency inverters, servo systems, decentralized drive solutions both to endusers and OEM customers and doing administrative works of quotations and orders.
The tasks include as well:
- Supporting external sales engineers with creating offers and orders.
- Doing changes in customer database.
- Reviewing the requirements of the customers, configuring the drive solutions for the required applications and elaborating offers.
- Fostering relationships with all customers by keeping in touch in daily business.
- Processing of the incoming orders in collaboration with the responsible external sales engineers.
- Technical secondary education as a minimum.
- Basic theoretical understanding of kinematics parameters and their context.
- An open, proactive personality with good social skills.
- Ability to achieve excellent results even under heavy workload and stress, while working independently.
- A good sense of initiative
- Skills for self-organization and self-motivation.
- A strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Native Hungarian and a good working knowledge of English is a must, of German is an advantage.
- Knowledge of typical drive solutions is an advantage.
If you are interested, please send your English and Hungarian CVs to .