Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to discuss at your interview.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Bucharest reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Responsible for ensuring accurate Master Data, including a correct set-up and processing of changes in a timely and responsive manner.
• Runs the SAP IBP error reports
• Analyzes the results of the IBP error reports and removes the non-relevant items
• Analyzes and actions to avoid non-relevant items will pop-up again next time
• Root causes the relevant errors
• Take corrective and preventive action on those errors
• Liaise with external users of our to ensure full and accurate data is available / delivered in order to allow them to plan effectively
• European Data Analyst will be based in the KEU GBS Service Center located in Bucharest, Romania
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• University Degree or equivalent, in Information Technology, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Finance or related field (Required);
• Language Skills: English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
• Experience working in a data driven process or service centre environment, with time pressure and priorities to be balanced (Required)
• Experience in data management
• Proficiency with ERP systems (. SAP/ APO / BW), Microsoft Office and master data management tools (Required)
• Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally (Preferred);
• Processed and packaged foods industry and supply chain experience (Preferred)
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.