The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
The TELUS International Europe team is growing! We are currently searching for 1 new HR Work Permit Specialist to join a growing and fast-paced company and to be part of the Recruitment team located in our office in Bucharest.
You will be responsible for handling the end-to-end process of work permit issuing for our eligible candidates, including any needed assistance to offer in their relationship with the authorities.
You will be working remotely in the current context. The position is however full-time and will require full in-office attendance when the circumstances would allow it, along with an estimation of having to travel to the authorities 30% of time.
What we expect:
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after trial period
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long