Középfok (2-5 év), Kezdő (0-2 év)
A munkavégzés helyszíne(i)
Ez az álláshirdetés már nem aktív.
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
If you are an HR Coordinator with a background in the HR admin field, you’ve come to the right place!
- Manage the full processes of employment administration related to hiring, contract changes and terminations: documents drafting, database registration (including REVISAL), signing and archiving
- Provide employee related data and reports to other teams (. Payroll, Finance, HR Business Partners, Facilities etc.)
- Drafting of various certificates, as requested by our employees (. bank loans, medical etc.)
- Handle Maternity/ Paternity requests paperwork
- Updating all employee related databases (. medical certificates, studies, medical check, IDs)
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and properly registered/filed
- Updating the internal procedures for the HR processes in your responsibility, if applicable
- Participate at the HR Team meetings and/or conference calls, locally or globally
- Previous experience (2+ years) in HR admin activities
- Intermediate level skills with MS Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of Romania employment legislation
- Fluency in English
- Attention to detail, accuracy, accountability, planning and organizing skills
- You love relating to people and granting support