Farmuasa Services is part of a real estate investment group focusing on the ownership, development and management of real estate assets in Eastern Europe. The Group specializes in acquiring under-performing assets, semi-completed real estate projects and property portfolios in financial stress with a view of further investment improvement and the creation of added value. The Group deals in wide range of real estate asset classes through designated project companies and special purpose vehicles.
Farmuasa Services is the vertically integrated services provider for facility management activities across all commercial real estate owned by the Group. The company caters the commercial offices by offering comprehensive solutions that range from facility management, cleaning, catering, security and maintenance. In addition, it oversees all Business Development activities – new construction, rehabilitation, repurposing of spaces; and is the principal vector in the operations of new Acquisitions.
We are looking for an experienced, professional and performance-driven Human Resources Specialist to join our organization in supporting the growth and expansion of our team.
Key Job Activities
- Manage and coordinate recruitment of open roles, both internally and externally, for the specific locations, including posting of roles, direct sourcing, screening of applicants, scheduling of interviews, in partnership with hiring manager
- Ensure that the HR procedures are drafted, updated with information on new HR products, practices, legislation, and regulations, implemented and communicated to all employees and managers
- Assist in implementing specific HR projects and local initiatives
- Support with the implementation of the Performance Management Program, ensuring that goals and objectives are cascaded, check-point and year-end review meetings occur and individual development plans are documented and implemented
- Coordinate and provide support to various training programs and initiatives (New Hire Orientation, management training) and keep required training and cost records
- Ensure the Employee Data is updated; produce all relevant reports, as required
- Ensure the accurate and timely execution of life events and status changes, particularly in relation to hiring, leave and absence management, exit management and retirement.
- Collect HR compliance paperwork/documentation, perform related administration and digitize and store documentation.
- End to end payroll activities
- Liaising with the Accounting Department regarding corelated payroll activities – social contributions, income tax, medical leave, accounting notes, payments, deductions, recovering amounts from CASMB, setting up provisions
- Maintain relationship with meal ticket providers
- Maintain relationship with Building Administrators and oversee the payroll activities done on sight – clocking, medical leave announcements, salary payments, corrections, meal tickets, amendments
- Actively involved in creating and optimizing HR flows
- Performs and assists to internal and external audits
- Follows the evolution of Labor legislation, quantifies and communicates to management the impact on the company or Group of companies
- University degree in human relations or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in an HR position, preferred in the real estate, facility management industry
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in recruiting
- Strong knowledge of Romanian labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize & meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, including specific research projects
- Computer skills – proficiency in MS Office (Word, XLS, PPT, Outlook)
- Fluency in English and Romanian is required
- Attractive salary
- Stable workplace
- The opportunity to be part of the first people within the Romanian team
- Flexible working schedule
- Central office location
- Meal tickets or other benefits