Refresh your career by joining our exceptional HR Corporate team, inside Shared Service Hub!
At Tenneco, our HR Data Administrator are responsible for the processing of various HR transactions in SAP SuccessFactors, using standardized practices and/or methods, in a way that ensures data integrity, operational excellence, and accurate and on-time processes (payroll, system interfaces, and reporting).
The Human Resources Data Administrator serves as the front-line administrator and internal contact for the HR system and supervises the data processing function for the Human Resources Department, including entering, maintaining, auditing, and processing sensitive HRIS data. In addition, the HR Data Administrator is responsible for maximizing technological capabilities to reduce manual processes, general maintenance of the SAP database, preparing ad-hoc/scheduled reports, and serving as a resource for process-improvement tasks and special projects.
The role utilizes Tenneco’s HR system to review and complete various HR-related employee’s transactions and requests.
- Handle a variety of employee’s lifecycle data management transactions related to status and position changes, pending new hires and rehired employees, employee transfers, terminations and global mobility transactions, compensation, pay changes and paperwork including promotions/demotions/transfers, ad hoc wage/salary changes, employee personal information and process applicable changes in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of transactions (individually or by mass uploads), including but not limited to employee’s life cycle transactions
- Partners with HR Managers, Finance and Global HR Data Management to input and maintain SAP Organizational Management: Org Unit Requests, Position Requests, Job Requests, Position Management support, into HR systems
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to reporting inquiries, which are of moderate complexity and may require additional research and analysis
- Assist with creating or updating internal training tools and process manuals for team members to maximize the effective use of the SAP SuccessFactors
- Ensure compliance with Tenneco’s data administration rules, security standards, GDPR as well as HR policies and procedures
What will make you successful
- Fresher or 1 year of professional HR experience, with a focus in administration
- University degree preferred or off-set by additional years of work experience
- Very good level of English, verbal and written
- Excellent computer and data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including ability to interact and effectively communicate within Tenneco (both verbal and written)
- Ability to navigate computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Ability to learn HRIS and case management systems and openness to upgrade skills to meet changing job conditions
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments, follow through, and willingness to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-manage key deliverables and deadlines
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism
Additional qualifications preferred:
- Experience working with shared services technology (case management) or HR systems
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors
- Demonstrated experience with data entry that includes high-volume data processing, generating reports, and utilizing report writing tools
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.