Senior Expert Accounting Master Data
eoni is a global provider of products and solutions for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardized cables and special cables through to custom-developed wiring systems and related components as well as services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, Leoni supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The market-listed group of companies employs aboutpeople in 30 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR billion in 2020.
And we are looking for you.
This is a great opportunity to join our Global Team as a Senior-Expert Accounting Master Data, part of the Accounting – Methods & Structures Department in our Shared Service Center Cluj. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Head of Accounting WSD - Methods & Structures and will be responsible for governance of global finance and accounting master data in both finance ERP & consolidation platform. You will focus on continuous improvement initiatives and projects to increase the value of finance and accounting master data and related end-to-end processes.
- Support Domain Owner for finance and accounting master data on global level;
- Harmonize finance and accounting master data, clarify interfaces and define standards/variants;
- Support operation and maintenance of the global finance ERP and consolidation platform, this includes: finance and accounting-related master data and structures including concept and structures for system authorization/user right management (roles/workplaces, considering segregation of duties);
- Perform master data management (creation/change/etc.) for GL Accounts on the level of Chart of Accounts, Reporting structures, etc.;
- Maintain global data in SAP Finance Closing Cockpit (global standards for the Financial Statement Closing Process);
- Create, cleanse, analyze, maintain and document finance and accounting master data and ensures compliance with process standards and related external and internal rules and regulations: Training & first level support, testing activities (. of new releases/support packages), etc.;
- Support creation and maintenance of global process map/catalog for process area “Manage finance and accounting master data” and provide process trainings accordingly;
- Support creation and maintenance of global procedural and work instructions on Holding and Division level for process area “Manage finance and accounting master data” and provide praxis trainings accordingly;
- Support practical operationalization/solutions;
- Support assessment and analysis of process performance based on process KPI reporting, perform benchmarking and continuous improvement management;
- Acts as contact person for finance and accounting master data to stakeholders and ensure alignment.
- Experience minimum 5 years in a similar position within a Shared Service Center or multinational company;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Financial field or related;
- Experience in working with Accounting Master Data or General Ledger;
- SAP related knowledge is a must;
- Analytic & pragmatic;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
Apply online at on Job & career section. We are looking forward to meeting you.
*People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.